Sunday, January 22, 2012

Falling off the Wagon

I think I am most successful when on a schedule, which weekends don't have compared to the work week. Sure we have things to do, like 3 basketball games on Saturday, but the routine is lost.

I still tracked my points yesterday, and realized that I was about 30 points higher than I should be, which scared the hell out of me. I think that part of this journey is to break bad habits that got me to this weight (boredom eating) and establish good habits that allow me to have control over my health.

I also did not exercise, and you know what? I think that made me feel worse than everything else!

I have often thought of my struggle with my weight comparable to someone who struggles with substance abuse. Except instead of alcohol or drugs, my addiction is food.

But tomorrow is a new day, and two days of non-focus will not deter me in being successful.

:) Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment