Saturday, January 21, 2012

Epic Fail...or not

So I have been feeling really good this week, down about 8 lbs so far! I have noticed that I am not needing to eat so much, and really enjoying my workouts until....I tried ZUMBA again.

Fridays at 12:15 there is a Zumba class at the Y with an instructor with a fabulous reputation. I went during my lunch, thinking this will be awesome!! LOL! The class gets going and let me tell ya this lady really knows what she is doing! Enter Laura, who in her eyes must look like a Clydesdale trying to dance. I felt like the biggest clod, and was totally overwhelmed just trying to keep up. BUT after class the instructor told me I had rhythm (yes!) and the others in the class were so encouraging and telling me to come back! I ended up leaving on a high note and feeling do enthused for the rest of the day.

Thank you to all my friends and family for their support--I really feel like this is my time!! ~LAURA

No comments:

Post a Comment